The Regional Demonstration Projects aim to protect biodiversity assets at sites across Victoria. These projects focus on working strategically with partners to improve the integration and coordination of planning and onground works across land tenures.
There are five Regional Demonstration Projects across the state, undertaking work such as:
- Protecting key corridors in the east of the State from blackberry
- Safeguarding waterways near the Bogong High Plains from the impact of willow
- Protecting the Baw Baw Ranges from the threat of weeds
- Improving water quality and preventing erosion in partsof the Loddon Mallee
- Supporting the Glenelg area through weed management