Help with registration for Pay & Manage Bills Online Service
This document is designed to assist you with registering for Pay & Manage Bills Online Service.
Please note: The first person registering for the service by default will have all the administrative rights. The administrator can set up more administrator accounts or add users with limited access. If there is more than one site registered with DSE, you can use any site number to register.
1. Enter your customer number and site number. These can be found on your corresponding letter or top right hand corner of any invoice you have previously received. If you are a Land Victoria customer and have never received an invoice, this information can be obtained from the Bulk Lodgement counter on Level 9, 570 Bourke Street.
Then press Next. Any of your site numbers can be used for registration. Please refer to the example below.
2. If entered correctly, your customer number and customer name will display on the Confirm Business screen. If you receive an error message, you should check your details and try again. Otherwise contact the Accounts Receivable Team on (03) 9637 9422 for further assistance.
If the details are correct click Next to continue to the next step.
3. To complete registration you will need to enter your full name, login name, phone number, email address and ABN/ACN number if appropriate. Once you have entered this information, press Next.
Please ensure a correct email address is entered, as you will receive your temporary password in your nominated email account.
Please note: The email address that you provide during registration will receive all the email notifications.
4. You will be given one last chance to view a summary of your registration. Press Confirm if the details are correct or Back to edit the information shown.
5. After confirming your information, an email will be sent to the email address you provided, giving you information about the Pay & Manage Bills Online Services, your login name (for your future reference) and a temporary password. To login to your account, click the Proceed to Login button.
If you do not wish to log in now, ensure that you login via www.dse.vic.gov.au/paybill website within 42 days before your temporary password expires.